Thursday, July 19, 2012

How Old is L&HH Atlanta's Karle Redd?

I hate to say this but I can't stop watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. The first episode had me thinking the show was scripted. However with all the drama I see around my friends and on the news anything is possibly so I keep tuning in every week.






On the show, Karlie Redd has been in the spotlight lately not for her talents, but the drama that starts with her. Every episode she comes across as an instigator and a liar. Up until this week's episode we didn't really hear any of her music (if that's what you want to call that singing she did for Stevie J...smh).




Instead of getting her music career on the fast track she seems to be pissing everybody off. Every argument she gets in her age comes in to play. Joseline has mentioned Karlie is 40 while K. Michelle has even gone to say that the aspiring rapper/singer managed by Cash Money is 50 years old and is applying for an AARP card. 

This has us all wondering: 
How old is she?

Karlie Redd stopped by 93.9 WKYS to talk to Coka-Lani where she didn't specifically give her age away but mentioned she was around 29 years old.




Pause!

Scream Queens 2 was filmed around 2009 so she technically could have been thirty at the time. I don't understand why she won't reveal her age? Maybe she thinks it's going to hurt her career. I don't know if she knows this but I am sure that being on this show isn't helping. We shall see as the season goes on.

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta airs every Monday at 9pm/8pm central on VH1 and new episodes are added online at VH1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment