Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pregnancy Confirmed! Ciara and Future Are Expecting!

Somebody put their "Body Party" and "Ride" moves to work!


 

Ciara_Confirms_Pregnancy_Screenshot Ciara_Pregnant_Sherri_Shepard_TheView

Ciara has confirmed the rumors to be true about a baby for her and rapper Future. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but the clothes were getting less and less tighter as time has passed.

For months everyone has been waiting for the engaged couple to reveal the big news. The "I'm Out" singer went on The View to do some promotional rounds for herself and Degree for Women. There she formally announced that she is going to be a mommy!


I can hear a few people saying "I told you so!"


Congrats to Future and Ciara!



[Bonus: Here are a few throwback videos with those amazing moves that only Ciara does below!]



1 comment:

  1. I was soo excited to see this! It's about time they came out and confirmed! Even though it was CLEAR she pregnant and showing by her last few weeks ootd choices on Instagram. She looks amazing. I wonder how many months she is ?

    ReplyDelete