Saturday, April 5, 2014

Kandi Burress and Todd Tucker Make It Official! They's Married Now!

Kandi Burress can officially say, "I's married now!"


[caption id="attachment_1179" align="aligncenter" width="609"]Via Instagram.com/KandiBurress Via Instagram.com/KandiBurress[/caption]

The singer and Real Housewives of Atlanta star tied the knot with her beau, Todd Tucker yesterday evening. The two were introduced by co-star Phaedra Parks during the fourth season of the show after she was told that she would meet her husband during the ladies' infamous trip to Africa.

The ceremony took place in Atlanta and guest were expected to wear purple. Some of the BRIDEmaids bridesmaids included fellow Xscape member Tameka "Tiny" Harris, rapper and Love and Hip Hop star Rasheeda Frost, singer Fantasia, and of course lady cupid Phaedra Parks.

Kandi_Burress_Wedding Rehearsal

I'm so proud of Mama Joyce! She let Kandi and Todd get married in peace!
At least that's what I am hoping.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500"] Via StraightFromTheA.com[/caption]

According to Straight From the A, the may have been some drama a few days before the wedding:
Mama Joyce was there and actually walked Kandi down the aisle. While I’ve heard Mama Joyce threw up her hands in disgust when asked ‘who gives this bride,’ at least she walked away without a confrontation and allowed the wedding to proceed...

A few things I’ve ‘heard’ along the way… Todd’s mom got into it with Mama Joyce a few days before the wedding and reportedly called her a messy b*tch.  I’m not sure if the in-laws cleared the air before Kandi finally walked down the aisle, but I do know that Kandi and Todd did finally say ‘I do’ and it’s a done deal.

I mean...there's always going to be drama at a wedding. Trust me, there was plenty at mine. All that matters is the two people making the commitment to each other.

Not too much was revealed due to the wedding being recorded for another spin-off for Kandi on Bravo. It is expected to air later  this year.

Congrats to the couple. I hope you two have many years together!


[gallery columns="4" ids="1180,1179,1181,1182,1183,1184,1185,1186"]

No comments:

Post a Comment