Sunday, January 1, 2012

You Aren't...I Mean You Are the Father???

     Just when you thought that the Bieber drama ended, Mariah Yeater is back again. Though she has dropped her lawsuit with Justin Bieber, she is still demanding a paternity test outside of court.



“I dropped my lawsuit, but never my claim. I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case -- I do believe he is the father,” Yeater told the Chicago Sun-Times


     Last year Yeater claimed she conceived her son, Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater, with Justin Bieber after a 30 second fling with the pop star at his October, 25 2010 concert at the Staples Center.




     In November, when speaking up about the allegations on The Today Show, Bieber said "I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim. It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy some people want to make up such false allegations. But to set the record straight, none of it is true."



     Another person claiming that Yeater is lying is her ex-boyfriend Robert Powell.He claims that baby Tristyn is his, not Bieber's. He told RumorFix, "She lied." This was a scheme for them both to make money for their child.“She just picked him, because she thought he was famous and all and thought she could get a lot of money by telling the magazine Justin was the father. She just saw him as an opportunity to make a lot of money,” She sold her story to a tabloid for $50,000. She has still not put down a name for a father on her son's birth certificate either leaving everything a mystery. 




Maybe the late Michael Jackson was right. Some people will do anything for money... 

No comments:

Post a Comment