Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When Dumb and Dumber Get Together: The Republicans Want You to Know They Aren't Budging!

If you voted Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell into office be prepared to wipe the egg off of your face!


Senators Paul Rand and Mitch McConnell

I have been sitting on this for a few days debating whether or not to post it, but seeing how some people are arguing back and forth about this government shutdown not ending because of President Obama I thought I would show you this clip thanks to CNN.

Senator Rand Paul decided to have a conversation with fellow Senator Mitch McConnell about the game plan for scheming the nation into believing that they were trying to come up with a solution to the government shutdown quickly.

This is how it went down:


Paul: Do you have a second?

McConnell: I'm all wired up here.

Paul: I just did CNN, and I just go over and over again "We're willing to compromise. We're willing to negotiate." I don't think they poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful of them to say that over and over again.

McConnell: Yeah I do too and I just came back from that two hour meeting with him and that was, that was basically the same view privately as it was publicly. 

Paul: I think if we keep saying we want to defund it, we fought for that, but now we're willing to compromise on this I think they can't...we, I think, I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this-I think.

KG_really_seriously

The funny part is that McConnell told Paul that he was "wired up" for his interview yet Paul decided to keep on talking.

And he wants to be President? SMH


Anyway, according to CNN:
Paul was coming off an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, and he told McConnell, whose microphone was switched on for an interview with CNBC, that he has been saying over and over again that "we're willing to compromise, we're willing to negotiate."

Earlier, speaking to Burnett on her show "Out Front," Paul said "I would think you have to negotiate, which to me means discussing your differences and trying to get in the middle between the two. So we've been offering some compromises. I think that's what the American people want."

Side eye (O_o)


Anywho, here is the proof. You know you have to show proof so Obama haters die hard Republicans who like the Affordable Care Act over Obamacare can chill out!

 You see what I just did there? Nice plug right? 


Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment