Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NBC Show Community is Coming Back Soon...Just Not Right Now

"Troy and Abed in the mooooorning!"


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] via tvfanatic.com[/caption]

 I annoy my husband with that every time we get in the car to go somewhere.



I don't know why but it just seems fitting to do so!


Anyway after randomly saying it again the other day I wondered when Community was coming back on. I have been a fan since episode one so I was anticipating it to come back on this fall yet no promos had been released.

Luckily I have been distracted by watching Super Fun Night.



[Check Out My Recap: Rebel Wilson gets her own show on ABC.]


That's when I decided to befriend Google again and check out what's up with one of my favorite shows. The new season is coming but not until January 2nd of next year.

Blah!


Also Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino will be leaving after the fifth episode (and no it's not because of his music career).


Click here for official merchandise from The Offic



Noooooooo! How will the Britta and Troy relationship end?


This show is awesome! There is always one animated episode each season. I just wish everyone was coming back.  Check out one of the full episodes below:


Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment