Monday, June 3, 2013

Kanye West Releases Album Cover for Yeezus

[caption id="attachment_227" align="aligncenter" width="282"]Yeezus Album Cover Yeezus Album Cover[/caption]

Kanye West has finally released his album cover for his upcoming CD, Yeezus. The rapper behind the "New Slave" and "Black Skinhead" singles went for a more simple approach this time.
I guess a pixelated picture of Kim Kardashian wasn't going to happen because Ray J did it first! Sorry I couldn't resist!

I actually like it. It reminds me of the time when making your own mix-tapes for you car or Walkman was cool and you had those special titles to remember what songs you had on your CD of epicness (Yes I said epicness)!

The album comes out June 18 and as always I will be getting my own.

What do you think? Too plain? Just Right?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment