Thursday, June 6, 2013

35 Year Old Woman Charged After Literally "Putting the Paws" on News Reporters That Were Harassing Her

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640"] Melissa Lawrence asking reporters to leave her home before attacking them. (Photo from ABC6 News)[/caption]

Tisk. Tisk. Tisk. I don't know how I feel about this situation guys. Yesterday a 35 year old woman was formally charged for assaulting an ABC6 reporter and photographer in Providence, Rhode Island. Melissa Lawrence attacked Abbey Niezgoda and photojournalist Marc Jackson with rocks and her dogs while the two were on a assignment to interview her.

They were there to get a reaction from her after they young man that shot Lawrence's teenage daughter in the back had turned himself in. An altercation erupted during a graduation party hosted at house a few days ago.

*They got a reaction alright!*


See the video below:




All the editing in the video makes her look like she is crazy but I am pretty sure there is more to this story (It always is). Everybody was wrong in this situation.

Obviously the woman didn't want to talk. Her daughter was in the hospital for goodness sake. I'm not sure, but I thought I heard her say "Don't harass me." They should have left her alone.

On the other hand they were in the street and not on her property. She didn't have to speak to them at all. All she had to do was turn around and go back in the house. If they didn't leave she could have filed a complaint.

Moral of the story: Both parties should have just walked away.

What Would You Do?



Subscribe. ========>>


Join the fan page here.

2 comments:

  1. This is sad and funny. She asked her to leave. She wouldn't leave. I don't mess with people that don't want to be messed with. Valuable lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad and funny. She asked her to leave. She wouldn't leave. I don't mess with people that don't want to be messed with. Valuable lesson learned. It' s not funny because the dogs attacked her. It seems she still did not want to leave. She was moving in slow motion. Reminded me of myself. ( stiffness)

    ReplyDelete