Saturday, June 22, 2013

Paula Deen's Show Has Cooked It's Last Meal! Food Network Will NOT Renew Her Contract.

I know Paula Deen was having a cotton field day Friday!




Thursday the Twitter world went crazy after the National Enquirer reported that Food Network star Paula Deen admitted to using racial slurs in a deposition transcript! Deen and her brother are being sued by a former employee. During the three hour deposition,  Deen admitted to saying the n-word as well as making racial joke. She also addressed having middle aged black men dress as slaves for her brother's wedding.


Lisa Jackson, a former manager for Deen's restaurant claims that Paula used the n-word and that she was sexually harrassed by Deen's brother Bubba Hiers causing her distress.

I can't today y'all!


#Paula'sFavoriteDishes became the trending topic for the night and I could not stop cracking up.
paulasbestdishes1 paulasbestdishes2 paulasbestdishes3
I burned off a few calories from those nice hearty laughs I had this afternoon.

This morning Deen posted two videos to apologize for her actions.

See below:

This is the first video that was posted on an unofficial Youtube account then taken down later (TMZ still has a copy as seen here). It is heavily edited.



This is the second video that is extended.



After Thurday's hoopla on Paula Dean's n-word confession my husband and I vowed to never go to her restaurant in Tunica, MS anymore.
It's not all that great anyway, but we always get free vouchers so...

My mother is the best cook hands down. You can ask any of my friends and family. It's hard to beat her cooking!

Her team must be confused as heck and don't know what to do.

All I know is that Food Network wasn't buying it and decided not to renew her contract at the end of this month.
Good thinking. I wouldn't let her destroy my brand either if I were them.

What do you think? Should she get to stay. Should we all just forgive and forget? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment